- Check out is at 11:00a.m. Check in is at 4:00. Long term renters only at this time. There is a $35.00 late check out fee per hour, a $50.00 lost key fee. Do not give your key out to anyone. There is a $35 fee for trash and/or dirty dishes left in the condo or if the sheets used are not stripped off the beds. There is a one time fee of 45.00 for cleaning sheets and towels on the day you leave. You must clean everything else in the condo as I rent only long term and it is your apartment, not a hotel– in order to get your 250.00 deposit back.
- There is a $15 check in fee for parking that needs to be paid to the front desk.
- There will be a $100 fee charged for smoking in the condo. Smoking is allowed on the balcony. Please be respectful and careful of this policy and dispose of properly. Certain pets may be allowed with owner’s permission and a pet deposit. The Villa only allows pets under 20 pounds.
Condo Reservation and Cancellation Policy
NO REFUNDS ISSUED unless there is a mandatory evacuation. Long term tenants already renting must find other accommodations at their expense if the evacuation occurs while living there.
- In order to make a reservation, and your condo be held for you please be aware that there is a $250.00 Non-refundable deposit if you cancel. There is also a 50 dollar one time cleaning fee that is not refundable. The 50 dollar one time cleaning fee is only to put new sheets and towels back after you check out at eleven. Deposit of 250.00 is refunded if clean and no damage. The deposit is refunded within 2 weeks after you leave if there are no damages and the cleaning rules are followed. Your total bill for your stay needs to be paid at least 14 days before check in, a month for snowbirds in order to keep the unit open. At the time that you make your reservation you will be given directions to the condo that you will be staying in and the code to your lock box.
- The condos sleep up to six people, if there is more than six people, they will be asked to leave, and all funds are non-refundable. Please do not let adults sleep on the bunk beds, which are for children. Tenant must let me know who is staying if they are a guest in order to key a gate pass approved at the desk.
- There is no daily housekeeping. 8 towels are provided, if you think that you will need more, please bring extra for your stay. Please bring your own beach towels. All cancellations need to be made two weeks in advance and no money is refunded, but another date will be given to you.
- Only if there is a mandatory evacuation there will be a full refund otherwise no refund is issued.
- 30 day renters need to provide at least a 2 weeks notice if leaving earlier than originally discussed. Rent is due on the first of each month. A late fee of 15.00 per day will apply.
Long term renters must clean the entire condo as it has been your apartment.
- If you have any problems or concerns with your stay, please contact Peggy at 361-563-2522 as soon as the problem arises so that it can be corrected.
Enjoy your stay and come back to see us!